Episode #11: The Loyal Friend - How to Unlock the Lifetime Value of Your ClientsMar 06, 2023
Check out episode #11 of The StorySeller podcast. In this episode, we take a deep dive into the Loyal Friend archetype.
The Loyal Friend:
- Values connection and relationships
- Doesn’t want to feel alone and fears rejection
- Wants to feel safe and help others feel safe
- Wants to be a part of something special and enjoys being with people
- Finds meaning and joy in caring for others
- Tends to give too much of themselves and doesn't know when to say no
Topics in this week's podcast episode include:
- How to use the Loyal Friend archetype to build a compelling personal or business brand
- How to calculate and unlock the lifetime value of your clients
- The 3 stages of your customer experience, and how to improve them
You can listen to the episode here or wherever you listen to podcasts:
Gibran Nicholas is the best-selling author of The StorySeller Adventures, and the founder and CEO of Momentifi, a financial information and content marketing platform providing daily coaching and expert marketing content to thousands of housing and financial professionals. With more than ten thousand graduates, Gibran’s StorySelling coaching system creates top producers in all industries. He became a millionaire at twenty-five and lost everything two years later, only to regain it all, plus invaluable life lessons, over the next decade. He shares with you many of those lessons in his book, daily emails, blog, and weekly podcast. Gibran’s primary focus is to help you and your team use archetypes and StorySelling to stay inspired, find more meaning in your work, and grow your business. Gibran is a lifelong student of business, politics, religion, and the human experience. He lives in Alpharetta, Georgia, with his wife, Mandy, and their three children.