Episode #14: The Rebel - How to Get Out of Your Comfort ZoneMar 27, 2023
Check out episode #14 of The StorySeller podcast. In this episode, we take a deep dive into the Rebel archetype.
- Values complete independence and seeks to overthrow the status quo
- Focused on revolution, disruption, and sometimes even revenge
- Gets frustrated with boundaries, any form of authority, or feeling powerless
- Thrives in chaos and is attracted to shock-and-awe tactics
- Fears being minimized, being insignificant, or making only incremental progress
- Looks for ways to highlight their role as a misfit or an outsider
Topics in this week's podcast episode include:
- How to do the thing you’ve always wanted to do in life or business
- Three steps to get out of your comfort zone and get to the next level
- Three questions to ask before you take on a new project or plunge into a new direction
You can listen to the episode here or wherever you listen to podcasts:
Gibran Nicholas is the best-selling author of The StorySeller Adventures, and the founder and CEO of Momentifi, a financial information and content marketing platform providing daily coaching and expert marketing content to thousands of housing and financial professionals. With more than ten thousand graduates, Gibran’s StorySelling coaching system creates top producers in all industries. He became a millionaire at twenty-five and lost everything two years later, only to regain it all, plus invaluable life lessons, over the next decade. He shares with you many of those lessons in his book, daily emails, blog, and weekly podcast. Gibran’s primary focus is to help you and your team use archetypes and StorySelling to stay inspired, find more meaning in your work, and grow your business. Gibran is a lifelong student of business, politics, religion, and the human experience. He lives in Alpharetta, Georgia, with his wife, Mandy, and their three children.