Episode #13: The Scholar - What is the Truth?Mar 20, 2023
Check out episode #13 of The StorySeller podcast. In this episode, we take a deep dive into the Scholar archetype.
- Values truth, knowledge, and wisdom
- Seeks to learn and teach at every opportunity
- Skeptical, curious, and inquisitive in pursuit of mastery
- Respects intelligence and fears being ignorant or duped
- Tends to overanalyze and be indecisive
Topics in this week's podcast episode include:
- What is the Truth?
- Three ways to use the scholar archetype to grow your business
- How to improve your results when pitching ideas to clients or strategic partners
You can listen to the episode here or wherever you listen to podcasts:
Gibran Nicholas is the best-selling author of The StorySeller Adventures, and the founder and CEO of Momentifi, a financial information and content marketing platform providing daily coaching and expert marketing content to thousands of housing and financial professionals. With more than ten thousand graduates, Gibran’s StorySelling coaching system creates top producers in all industries. He became a millionaire at twenty-five and lost everything two years later, only to regain it all, plus invaluable life lessons, over the next decade. He shares with you many of those lessons in his book, daily emails, blog, and weekly podcast. Gibran’s primary focus is to help you and your team use archetypes and StorySelling to stay inspired, find more meaning in your work, and grow your business. Gibran is a lifelong student of business, politics, religion, and the human experience. He lives in Alpharetta, Georgia, with his wife, Mandy, and their three children.